Monday, August 18, 2008

There will come a time...


When people will disappear. Those who have known and claimed Jesus Christ as their Savior will be gone. Poof. Just like that. In light of my post the other day, I felt like I needed to mention something.

You can figure out which one Jesus is; liar, lunatic or Lord. You can decide He's one of the first two. But when the day comes that MILLIONS of people disappear, remember this. It didn't just "happen". It wasn't some random alien that snatched us all away. It was the return of my Lord and Savior for me and those who have called upon His name for the forgiveness of their sins.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Amen. Come Lord Jesus!

Anonymous said...

Great post you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about this matter. Thnx for posting that material.
Joan Stepsen
Cyprus girls